Judy began her holistic healing journey over 30 years ago with the study of foot reflexology. With four small children, she was committed to keeping them strong and healthy using a natural approach. In addition to responsibilities as a mother, she studied and practiced on her kids even though she was also working fulltime in the Hospitality Industry.
She always planned of becoming certified as a reflexologist and licensed as a massage therapist.
After her children were grown, Judy was able to leave her business career to pursue her dream. She attended the Evergreen School for the Healing Arts in Vancouver where she earned her certification in Reflexology.
Judy also attended Port Townsend School of Massage where she learned many useful protocols for the treatment of auto accidents, work related injuries and pain relief. “I create a nurturing environment for my clients,” she says, “placing an emphasis on education and techniques my patients can use at home to accelerate their improvement.” Many of her patients say they learn something new with every visit.
At home, Judy keeps busy with her interests in home improvement and landscaping and continues to practice on her husband, children and grandchildren!
Judy Kaski, CR LMP is available by appointment phone/text 360.798.5949
- Certified Reflexologist
- Massage Education from a WA State approved School; Port Townsend School of Massage
- Continuing Education in many modalities to enhance your care and treatment
- Caring, Effective, and Professional delivery of Reflexology, Massage and numerous other Therapies
- Proficiency and experience in Client Confidentiality, SOAP note Charting and Documentation
- Knowledge, skill and experience in various modalities; Reflexology, Swedish, Deep Tissue, Clinical Treatments, Hydrotherapy, Sports Massage, Spa Treatments, Body Wraps, Therapeutic Touch, Polarity Therapy, Lymphatic drainage, Cancer Massage, Pregnancy Massage, Hospice Care, Aromatherapy, Raindrop Therapy and distributor of Young Living Oils